Internet


The past few days have been difficult. What is sad is that the difficulty has only been dealing with not having the internet. After going two years without it in my apartment, I became spoiled (especially using Megan's fancy-schmancy MacBook Pro).

I decided to search the word "internet" on poets.org's website and it gave me this:

April 27, 1937 by Timothy Steele
... satellites that serve the Internet. But still, despite our ...
Credible Information, 1999 - 2003 by Mark Pawlak
... foreign news media and the Internet to tell the American side of ...
Marble Hill by Kazim Ali
... of the actual hanging on the internet. I watched it myself. ...
String Theory Sutra by Brenda Hillman
... I mean the internet. Turns out ...
This is Lagos by John Koethe
... around the world from Internet cafés; violence and ...
Zozo-ji by Dana Levin
... dead. I found it via the Internet. Where they offered ...

So if you are up with a few poems with the word "internet" in them, you are in luck. Maybe you will even discover a new poet. My new find was Mark Pawlak. Enjoy your internet.

image source

0 comments:

Post a Comment